Logic Pro X 10.1.1 is on the streets, a minor update with bug fixes and stability improvements.
What’s New in Version 10.1.1
- Pre-fader sends are no longer affected by VCA Faders
- VoiceOver can once again access audio channels as well as the track header volume and pan controls
- The Brush Tool no longer gets stuck in fixed pitch mode when selected after using the Pencil Tool
- Resolves an issue that could cause the Download Manager to appear empty
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Note: according to Celemony, this update is supposed to fix a problem with transferring a variable tempo to Melodyne.