The Eventide Anthology Xl Bundle is On Sale Now
To celebrate 45+ years of Eventide, you can own every Eventide plug-in by purchasing the new Anthology Xl bundle. It includes all 17 plug-ins from the original Anthology X bundle, plus six new creative plug-ins that were introduced recently. Valued at over $3,500, it’s on sale now for $899!
Anthology Xl Bundle
Blackhole, Fission, TVerb, Ultratap, MangledVerb, and 2016 Stereo Room have been included in this new “everything” bundle.
That’s 23 plug-ins in total; including everything from the original groundbreaking emulations of their legendary rack-mount effects, all the way up to their new Structural Effects technology found in Fission.
Here is what you get:
• Fission (see my review of Fission) — split sound into transient and tonal parts
• UltraTap (see my review of Ultratap) — rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells…
• H3000 Factory — load presets from the original H3000 or build your own
• H3000 Band Delays — eight, highly-customizable delays
• Octavox — eight voices of diatonic pitch shifting
• Quadravox — four voice, lower CPU footprint Reverb:
• Blackhole — extraterrestrial reverb
• Tverb — Tony Visconti-inspired triple reverb
• MangledVerb (see my review of MangledVerb) — good reverb gone bad
• 2016 Stereo Room — classic SP2016 sound
• UltraReverb — DIY pro-reverb effects channel Clockworks
• H910 — original Harmonizer® and first digital effects processor
• H910 Dual — two H910s cunningly ganged
• H949 — deglitch, micro pitch, and randomized/reversed delays
• H949 Dual — two H949s cunningly ganged
• Omnipressor — comp/exp/limiter/reverse dynamics with side chain!
• Instant Phaser — world’s first studio phaser
• Instant Flanger — first faithful simulation of tape flanging
• UltraChannel — ultimate channel strip
• EChannel — simpler, lower CPU footprint
• Precision Time Align — precision sub-sample delay
• EQ45 — circuit model of the Urei 545 parametric EQ
• EQ65 — circuit model of the Urei 565 filter set
Presets from Top Artists
There are over 2900 presets across the 23 plug-ins to help get you started.
Many presets were created by acclaimed artists and mix engineers like Dave Pensado, George Massenburg, Tony Visconti, Vernon Reid, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Roy Hendrickson, Alessandro Cortini, Andrew Scheps, Erin Tonkin, Jonathan Schenke, Robin Finck, Chuck Zwicky, and Suzanne Ciani.
Anthology XI’s 23 plug-ins represent a combined value of over USD 3,500.00 if purchased individually. They’re available as AAX/AU/VST formats for Mac OS X 10.7 and up, and Windows 7+ and up. No iLok dongle is required.
The bundle can be purchased at an introductory price of USD 899.00. Upgrades from Anthology X and individual Eventide plug-ins are also available. This sale ends January 11, 2018. MSRP thereafter is $1,799.00 USD.
For more in-depth info, upgrade pricing, and a fully-functional 30-day demo version, visit:
Watch Eventide’s enticing Anthology XI video playlist here: https://goo.gl/RMaBm5
Latest posts by Eli Krantzberg (see all)
- Quick Tip: The Unintended Benefits of Collapse Mode - January 14, 2018
- Logic Pro Quick Tip – My New Years Automation Resolution - January 8, 2018
- Video – Using the Universal Audio EL8 Distressor on Jazz Vibraphone - January 1, 2018