Free DDLY Dynamic Delay – Better UI – Free Video Tutorials
A nice one-two punch from Mike at Pro Tools Expert: iZotope have updated the Free DDLY Dynamic Delay plugin that was released on Feb 9th, it now has an improved user interface with better contrast and readability. Meanwhile, Groove3 published a few free video tutorials about how to use it.
iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Version 1.0.1
The new version has the following improvements:
- Better user interface for improved contrast, readability, and accessibility.
- Fixed Pitch parameter transposition issue.
- Fixed Windows custom un-installer issue.
- Enhanced overall contrast and brightness of user interface.
- Enhanced signal flow diagram detail in manual.
You can still download it until March 10th for free. After March 10th the plugin will cost $49.
How to Use the DDLY Dynamic Delay
For Groove3, Bill Edstrom has produced 3 free video tutorials about how to use the DDLY Dynamic Delay.
- The GUI
- Vocal processing tricks using the plugin
- How to use the granular delay mode
These too are free until March 10th. If you have one, just login to your Groove3 account or click here to create one.