Add Low End to Audio with Metric Halo Thump – Free Plugin
Metric Halo has set free Thump, a free plugin that allows you to synthesize low frequency audio to add low end to a track or generate another sound entirely.
From Metric Halo:
Thump looks at the pitch and dynamics of its audio input and uses this information to control its oscillators. You can add low end to drums, augment a bass or even create synthetic drones. Thump is ideal for beefing up a kick drum, add low end to percussive tracks, re-create classic drum synth sounds, and more.
Watch it at work:
Thump Key Features
- Two independent envelope driven oscillators
- Complete control over both pitch and amplitude envelopes
- Wet/Dry control for mixing synthesized sound with the source
- Detailed metering
- A dozen presets included to get you started
- Adjustable UI size / Disclosable Graphs
- MH Preset Manager – Provides cross-platform presets
- Cross Platform – Mac AU, Mac/Win VST & Mac/Win Pro Tools AAX (Native + DSP)
Download Thump. Requires your email address. A link to the user manual is at the bottom of the page.