Free Plugin – Sound Radix Muteomatic
Sound Radix Muteomatic is an elegant and simple plugin that automates the activation of a talkback or listen microphone channel according to your DAW’s transport state and boldly displays the channel’s activation status.
Muteomatic will automatically mute the talkback or listen mic channels according to your DAW’s transport state, opening the mic automatically when the DAW stops and muting it back when the DAW is in playback or recording mode, all while clearly displaying when the mic is open or muted, so you won’t find yourself in awkward positions or have to play fireman again. In addition, Muteomatic can be used to automatically mute long effect tails or a monitor’s vocal effects when the DAW is no longer playing, clearing the air for intelligible conversation.
- Auto-mute of a talkback or listen mic channel according to the DAW’s transport state
- Elegant and clear design boldly displays the talkback state
- Automatically mute long effect tails or monitor effects when DAW is paused
- One-click temporary interrupt mode
- Compatible with most major DAW’s on Mac & PC
- Available in 32- and 64-bit AAX, RTAS, VST2/3 and Audio Unit Formats
- Separate record state only with VST and supporting hosts.
MAC: Mac OS X 10.6.x or higher with AAX, RTAS, VST or AU compatible host
Download here. Manual included.