Apple Publishes 5 Logic Pro X Video Tutorials – And a Typo
On the Logic Pro page in the official Support Communities, Apple has published 5 Logic Pro X video tutorials on October 12th.
The videos give lots of detailed information about the following topics:
- How to Configure Advanced Tools in Logic Pro X
- How to Manage Alternates and Backups Logic Pro X
- How to Edit drum tracks with Drummer in Logic Pro X
- How to Manage Plug-ins in Logic Pro X
- How to Use the Sound Library in Logic Pro X
Do check out the page with the video about managing plugins in Logic Pro X. It contains a funny typo: “Logic Cut Pro X“.
Update: the typo has been fixed.
Will Logic Pro X and Final Cut Pro ultimately be merged into one MEGA audio and video application???
(hat tip to eagle-eyed Edgar Rothermich)