Goodhertz Release New Tiltshift Plugin – Win a Copy
Audio plugin developers Goodhertz have released their tenth plugin called Tiltshift, a new type of tilt EQ for anything from mixing to mastering.
By using extremely gentle slopes (often less than 1 dB per octave), the relative phase, frequency, and transient response of the audio is preserved, making it faster and easier to find the right global EQ curve before focusing on specifics, and Tiltshift’s perceptual loudness lock technology makes it easier to compare EQ settings, or automate the tilt, without worrying about gain changes.
- Incredible sounding tilt algorithm
- Variable tilt frequency range
- “Perceptual loudness lock” for perfectly matched loudness
- Completely automatable
- CPU-friendly enough to be used on every channel
- Independent high/low cut filters
- Totally variable filter slope (from 6 to 48 dB/Oct & anything in-between)
- Independently controlled resonance
- “Listen” function to audition what you’re filtering out
- Fully sweepable
Win a Copy
To mark the occasion, Goodhertz are giving away five copies of Tiltshift this week. Winners will be randomly selected.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Download & install Tiltshift.
2. Take a screenshot of Tiltshift open in your favorite DAW.
3. Post that screenshot on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram. (Make sure to tag Goodhertz in your post.)
Tiltshift costs $49.
Mac OS X ≥ 10.7, Audio Unit 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit.
More info: Goodhertz Tiltshift