Make EDM Risers – Air Music Tech’s The Riser 50% Off
If you happen to be an EDM producer looking for an easy way to make EDM risers, note that Plugin Boutique currently is running a 50% off sale on Air Music Tech’s dedicated riser effect virtual synth called The Riser. Now that’s a big drop. This deal ends August 11th 2015.
Make EDM Risers with The Riser
The Riser is a virtual instrument developed by Air Music Tech, tailored specifically to design goosebump-inducing musical transitions, those you’ll often hear in current EDM tracks right before the ‘drop’. The virtual instrument features all of the sound design tools you need to make EDM risers in an easy to use and intuitive user interface. The Riser lets you quickly (even randomly if you want) make EDM risers, falls, swells, fades, and more. An Invert mode lets you instantly create complementary patches by changing transition direction, making it easy to turn risers into falls and vice versa. The Riser includes 300 presets that you can edit, deconstruct, copy, mangle, and implement into your own EDM tracks.
The Riser Audio Examples
Check out some audio examples in the Soundcloud playlist below:
The Riser Highlights
- 3 editable oscillators; sweep, noise, and chord
- 3 LFOs; free-running, tempo-synced, and Pumper (for a classic side chain effect)
- 23 filter types including multi-pole and phase shift
- 300 editable presets
- Randomizer that lets you randomly make EDM risers with just one click
- Invert mode creates complementary patches by instantly changing transition direction
- Easy MIDI-Learn Mode; just click and twist to assign parameters to your favorite MIDI controller hardware
- Configurable delay and reverb with wet/dry processing; 4 reverb types
- Adjustable panning movements and master stereo width control
The Riser Review
Russ at Pro Tools Expert did a review of The Riser. Check it out:
The Riser is available as a 64-bit Audio Unit; 32- and 64-bit VST/AAX; for both Mac and Windows.
Plugin Boutique’s 50% discount brings the price down to €43.90, £30.72, $47.98
For more info, specs, and product reviews see this link: