Change Sampler Instrument Articulations with Art Conductor
Babylonwaves have released Art Conductor, a script for Logic Pro X that allows you to change sampler instrument articulations in a completely new way.
Art Conductor Features
- Designed to work with every virtual instrument featuring note based key switching.
- Built with musicians in mind. You can easily edit it without knowing how to program code.
- Spitfire version of Art Conductor supports UACC.
- Finally enables you to transpose parts without destroying key switches.
- Articulations can be renamed to make them consistent over all instruments.
- The script saves with the project. No additional software installation is needed when you run the project on another Mac.
- You can keep using traditional key switches in parallel if required.
- All versions support the TouchOSC UACC template. Remote control your instrument from a tablet.
- Highly optimised and resource friendly (you can run a lot of those scripts).
Watch the video to see how it works:
The Art Conductor Bundle costs €14,99. The bundle is a collection of scripts for Logic Pro X and includes both the MIDI note and Spitfire UACC version.