Free Plugin – FuzzPlus3 by Audio Damage
Audio Damage have released FuzzPlus3, a free plugin with an accurate model of a vintage distortion pedal’s circuitry and a low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
Back by popular demand, a ground-up rewrite of our popular FuzzPlus series. Featuring the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural user interface, FuzzPlus3 is a fine addition to any producer’s toolset. Plus you can’t beat the price!
- Accurate digital model of a vintage distortion pedal’s circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic territory.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy sharing and saving of presets.
- Animated procedural OpenGL-based user interface.
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for all your surround-sound distortion needs.
The download includes 32/64 AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 versions of FuzzPlus3, as well as a selection of presets.
Get it here: