Create Automation in Logic Pro X with iD14 ScrollControl
In the following video, Harry at Audient shows you how to create automation in Logic Pro X with the iD14’s Scroll Control feature.
The iD14’s volume knob can become a virtual scroll wheel that allows you to adjust DAW hosts, plugin parameters, and the iD14’s mixer app.
Watch the video to see how this works in Logic Pro X:
- 2 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
- High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Output
- Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled)
- ADAT Input for Expandability
- Low Latency DSP Mixer
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- All-Metal Enclosure
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered
More info about the iD14 can be found here.