HOFA 4U Meter, Fader & MS-Pan Plugin Updated
Remember HOFA’s 4U Meter, Fader & MS-Pan plugin? I wrote about this one before in my free audio metering plugins article a while back. The plugin has recently been updated, it’s got a revised user interface and some handy new functionality – and yup, it’s still as gratis as it ever was.
HOFA 4U Meter, Fader & MS-Pan Plugin
Besides having colors that will now better match Logic Pro X’s beloved fifty shades of grey, HOFA’s Meter, Fader & MS-Pan Plugin now also features an extended trim to mute only one side of your audio, and a phase flip for the left and right channels.
For those of you new to this plugin, a feature recap:
HOFA 4U Meter Features
- precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA)
- Mid/Side decoder
- trim, fader and mute function
- stereo/mono switch
- innovative panorama function for what HOFA calls “more than stereo” panning
- resizable plugin window
- tooltips on mouse hover
- built-in manual (or go read up here)
- latency-free, works with all common sample rates
- Mac/PC, 32 and 64 Bit
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX
It’s one of my favorite freebie plugins for Logic Pro, I highly recommend it.