Free Loudness Metering Plugin – LUFSMeter by Klangfreund
LUFSMeter is a free Loudness Metering plugin developed by audio engineer Samuel Gähwiler that enables you to deliver loudness calibrated content.
- Multi-Platform, Multi-Channel.
- Simple and flexible user interface.
- Ready to be compiled on Linux.
- Supports any sample rate.
- Processes up to 24 channels.
- Compliant to the ITU-R BS.1770-1/2/3 and EBU R128 specifications
LUFSMeter’s source code is freely available, should you feel the need to verify the correctness of the plugin’s loudness measurement. LUFSMeter requires at least Mac OS X 10.4.4, and is available as VST- and Audio Unit plugin, 32 and 64 bit.
For more info on loudness measurement, the different loudness values the plugin displays, and how to calibrate your audio with the LUFS Meter, visit Klangfreund’s website: