Fix Logic Remote Issues after iOS 8 Update
If Logic Remote does not connect with your Mac running Logic Pro X, GarageBand, or MainStage 3 after upgrading your iPad to iOS 8, take these steps to resolve the issue.
First make sure you’re running the latest version of Logic Remote.
Logic Pro X
- Quit Logic Pro X.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- Type ~/Library/Preferences and click OK.
- In the window that opens, locate the “com.apple.logic.pro.cs” file and delete it.
- Restart your Mac.
- Open Logic Pro X.
- Open Logic Remote on your iPad.
- Tap Logic Pro X in the Connect window on your iPad.
- Confirm the connection in the Logic Remote connection dialog in Logic Pro X.