Metric Halo Dirty Delay Released
Metric Halo Dirty Delay has been released, a new feedback delay plugin with integrated Character and Filters in the delay path.
Metric Halo Dirty Delay features dual delay lines, crossfeed, feedback and distortion control, making it possible to create rich and complex textures and patterns from your audio.
- Mono and Stereo delay lines of up to 5 seconds each
- Delay Times can be set manually in milliseconds
- Delay Times can be set via note values based on Tempo
- Tempo can be slaved to host, set manually or tapped in
- Each delay line has feedback with phase invert
- Each delay line has and crossfeed with phase invert
- The output of each delay line can be offset in time
- Each delay line has an independent wet/dry mix and gain
- 2-band fully-parametric filter for shaping the delayed sound
- Metric Halo Character in the delay path for texturizing and saturating the delayed sound
- Metric Halo Preset Manager – Provides cross-platform presets
- AU, VST, or AAX|Native (Pro Tools 10 & 11) host. 32 & 64 bit
See and hear Dirty Delay in action in the video:
Dirty Delay is available for purchase at a special intro price of $75. It can also be purchased as part of the Production Bundle at a substantial discount.
More info, demo to try it free for 30 days: