Fresh Logic Pro X Video Tutorials at Groove3
Groove3 Trainer and Logic Pro Expert contributor Eli Krantzberg has created a brand new series of Logic Pro X video tutorials for all intermediate to advanced users who want to work faster, improve workflow and increase creativity.
Fresh Logic Pro X Video Tutorials
In the new video tutorial series called “Logic Pro X Advanced Vol 1”, Eli guides you to the next level in 10 tutorials with a total runtime of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Eli starts off by showing you:
- how to create templates in Logic Pro X, and save them
- how to control the application’s startup behaviour
- how to customize I/O labels in Logic Pro X’s Mixer
You’ll then learn
- how to set up headphone sends and reverb sends
- how to color multiple channel strips at the same time
- how to create mix subgroups for parallel compression
- how to create preset mix plug-in chains, advanced track stacks
Eli continues by showing you
- how to import channel strips, plug-ins and settings, send routing, I/O assignments, output routing, and track data from one project to another
- how to cycle through different Mixer modes
- how to filter the channel strips view based on type
- how to toggle between 2 different volume levels
- how to use exclusive solo mode
- how to use screen sets for customized mixer views
Groove 3 September Special
During the month of September, you can get an All Access Pass for just $100 – allowing you to watch not just Logic Pro X video tutorials but all content on the Groove 3 site for an entire year. You can also try it for 30 days for $10. Head over and enter the code PTE33 at checkout to grab this deal.