Toontrack EZdrummer 2 Review (Video)
In the following video, Pro Tools Expert’s Russ Hughes plugs in his guitar and does a review of Toontrack EZdrummer 2. The new version of EZdrummer that was released yesterday introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting.
Russ takes a look at some of Toontrack EZdrummer 2’s most notable new features:
- Tap to find your groove
- Add percussion on the fly (tambourine, finger snaps, hand claps, shaker, maracas)
- Change the leading instrument with the Power Hand
- Customize your groove in real-time
- Write an entire drum track without leaving the program
- Two new sound libraries with 5 drum kits in total (Modern and Vintage)
Watch the Toontrack EZdrummer 2 review here:
Toontrack EZdrummer 2 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. AU, VST, AAX or RTAS. Stand-alone version included.
More info on features, videos and pricing:
Note: Due to extreme traffic to their website following the release of EZdrummer 2, access to www.toontrack.com can be slow at the moment.