How to Set Up Apollo with Logic Pro X (Video)
Universal Audio recently uploaded a handy reference video covering how to set up Apollo with Logic Pro X.
The following topics are covered:
- Downloading and installing the most current UAD software
- Updating plug-in authorizations by running the authorizer
- Loading the Apollo driver in Logic Pro X Audio Preferences
- Optimizing buffers (low for recording, high for mixing)
- Setting the Sample Rate
- How to change I/O labels in Logic Pro X
- Input and Output routing
- The Apollo Console application
- Disabling software monitoring
- The Console Recall plug-in
- DSP Utilization
The set up instructions apply to the Apollo, the Apollo Twin and the Apollo 16 interface.
Watch the video here: