Logic Pro X 10.0.5 is On the Streets – With New EQ’s!
We’re at 10.0.5. Updates to Channel EQ and Linear Phase EQ’s… With Mid/Side features – Whoa! Also, 3 new Drummers and 11 new Drum Kit Designer patches, and much more.
Logic Pro X 10.0.5 Update
Logic Pro X 10.0.5 New features and enhancements
- Includes 3 new Drummers and 11 new Drum Kit Designer patches.
- Redesigned EQ plug-ins, easier-to-use interface that’s also accessible within the Smart Controls area.
- Double Precision processing provides more accurate filtering, especially for low frequencies.
- Oversampling option improves high-frequency clarity.
- Option to apply EQ only to stereo left, right, middle, or side signals.
- There is now an option to set the Piano Roll to a light background color.
- Selected notes in the Piano Roll are now highlighted by a selection frame.
- When Logic is stopped or in Play mode, the glyph on the Metronome button in the control bar now illuminates to indicate that “Click while recording” is enabled.
- The Shuffle commands are improved.
The list of improvements is extensive, see the full Release Notes.
Tags: Piano Roll Editor